Omega Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When website will arive? Click here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[DEV]Curse
Administrator
Administrator
[DEV]Curse

When website will arive? Click here. Empty
PostSubject: When website will arive? Click here.   When website will arive? Click here. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi Omega-Players Smile
Website link will be posted in this month , we must do really effective/good website to make players see best page Smile
What about register ?
- For now you can ask Stoked*HOST* for registration you're account it will take a while for him to make..( Of course in Hamachi )
Why you must ask him for registration ?
- Because we need to end with website after that ending we will post website link and you will register whenever you want and it will be really good website you will just see with you're own eyes. Smile
Why server is hamachi ?
- Server is hamachi for now , because a lot of hackers can DDos Dedicated server and this server is hamachi NON-Lag server you can play free-no-lag and 24/7 gaming.
~Thanks for reading and understanding ...
~Omega-Team~
Back to top Go down
https://omega-dekaron2.forum.st
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: When website will arive? Click here.   When website will arive? Click here. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm

its me Vegeta im number 1 that posted on the event i hope ill get what u said i dont really have any account atm and thats what i want i wana register ..... for the prizes on the event when i download the game ill have summoner named Vegeta thanks
Back to top Go down
MrMuscle

PostSubject: Re: When website will arive? Click here.   When website will arive? Click here. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Vegeta you dont have to post here too , you posted on event section . This is an informative topic . Good informations Curse .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When website will arive? Click here.   When website will arive? Click here. Empty

Back to top Go down

When website will arive? Click here.
Page 1 of 1